- Santa Barbara, CA
PROJECT: 1018 Garden Street – Santa Barbara
Scope of Work
- Provide installation of new overhead fire sprinkler systems throughout proposed existing building as shown on provided plans and specifications.
- Install piping into existing building.
- Install Steel Mains into exposed overhangs outside of the building.
- Building construction is type VB approximately 4,000 ft.² in total floor area. Systems to comply with the City of Santa Barbara Fire Department as well as NFPA-13R, 2019 requirements for R1 occupancies.
- Precision Fire’s point of connection to be 6” above finished grade.
- Fire sprinkler riser to include electronic flow switch, and electronic 10-inch fire bell (installation of bell by others & wiring to bell and flow switch also to be done by others)
- Fire sprinklers in new scope of work to be new quick response per NFPA 13 2019.
- All above ground piping shall be but not limited to steel sch. 7, 10, 30 & 40 with threaded and/or Victaulic grooved/mechanical fittings.
- Work shall include all materials, labor, plans, design calculations, shop drawings, design coordination meetings, plan submittal, rough & final fire sprinkler inspections.
- Design-Build Engineering will be provided for this project.
Loading next items...