- Los Angeles, CA
Culver Boulevard Apartment Building
Scope of Work
- Provide installation of a new overhead fire sprinkler system throughout proposed mixed-use, 5-story apartment over one level of subterranean parking, as shown on provided plans and specifications.
- Building construction is type V-A/I-A. Systems to comply with the LADBS (City of Los Angeles Building and Safety) as well as NFPA-13, 2019 requirements for R-2, S-2, M occupancies.
- Sprinkler coverage will be provided throughout structure. Heads will be spaced for ordinary & light occupancies. Fire sprinkler spacing to be a maximum of 130 sq. ft. & 256 sq. ft. in light hazard areas.
- Precision Fire’s point of connection to be 6” above finished grade.
- Fire sprinkler riser to include electronic flow switch, and electronic 10-inch fire bell (installation of bell by others & wiring to bell and flow switch also to be done by others)
- Fire sprinklers in new scope of work to be new quick response per NFPA 13 2019.
- All above ground piping shall be steel sch. 7, 10, 30 & 40 with threaded and or grooved/mechanical fittings.
- Work shall include all materials, labor, plans and plan submittal, city business license, rough & final fire sprinkler inspections.
- Design-Build Engineering will be provided with our services.
- Copies of Permits & Approved Fire Sprinkler Plans to be provided to Client upon request.
Loading next items...