- Goleta, CA
Lull – Goleta
Scope of Work
- New sprinkler coverage will be provided below new suspended and hard lid ceilings only as shown on provided plans and specifications.
- Existing Fire Sprinkler drops shall be demolished to the branch line in open areas.
- All existing excessive fittings and elbow fittings that do not need to serve the system shall be removed and plugged at branch line outlet.
- Upright coverage shall be modified to NFPA Code at all full height walls.
- Existing upright sprinkler heads will be protected for painters to paint the ceiling and pipe.
- Heads will be spaced light hazard for “B” occupancies.
- Fire Sprinkler Heads installed under T-Bar shall be center of tile respectively.
- Fire sprinklers in new scope of work to be new quick response per NFPA 13 2019.
- All piping to be added and/or relocated are to meet local and NFPA 13 2016 standards and the County of Santa Barbara Fire Department.
- Work shall include all materials, labor, plans, shop drawings, plan submittal, rough and final inspections.
Loading next items...