- Los Angeles, CA
Nike – Los Angeles
Scope of Work
- Sprinkler coverage will be provided below new suspended and hard lid ceilings only as shown on provided plans and specifications.
- Existing upright coverage shall remain the same with no change. Heads will be spaced ordinary hazard for “M” & “S-1” occupancies.
- Existing upright protection is at density of 100sq.
- Fire Sprinkler Heads installed under T-Bar shall be center of tile respectively.
- Fire sprinklers in new scope of work to be new quick response per NFPA 13 2019. (Flat Concealed Sprinkler Heads if applicable).
- All piping to be added and/or relocated are to meet local and NFPA 13 2016 standards and the City of Los Angeles Building and Safety.
- Work shall include all materials, labor, design build plans and plan submittal, city business license, rough and final inspections.
Loading next items...