- Goleta, CA
PROJECT: CURVATURE – GOLETA
Scope of Work
Scope of work:
- Provide high piled storage analysis.
- Provide installation of new overhead fire sprinkler systems throughout the proposed east wing of 7418 Hollister Building (Suite 120 & Suite 110), as shown on provided plans and specifications.
- Building construction is type IB approximately 32,000 ft.² in total floor area. Systems to comply with the County of Santa Barbara Fire Department as well as NFPA-13, 2019 requirements for ESFR Storage and “B” occupancies.
- Install new ESFR Fire Sprinkler System per NFPA Requirements in high piled storage area only as noted on plans.
- Heads will be spaced for ordinary, light and extra hazard occupancies. Fire sprinkler spacing for EFSR to be a maximum of 100SF and Office space 13SF.
- Includes additional new riser, hangers, seismic bracing, mains, branch lines, and drops.
- Precision Fire’s point of connection to be 6” above finished floor and secondary water supply at 6” main ran from adjacent tenant.
- Fire sprinkler riser to include electronic flow switch, and electronic 10-inch fire bell (installation of the bell by others & wiring to bell and flow switch also to be done by others)
- Fire sprinklers in the new scope of work to be new quick response per NFPA 13 2019.
- All above-ground piping shall be but not limited to steel sch. 7, 10, 30 & 40 with threaded and/or Victaulic grooved/mechanical fittings.
- Work shall include all materials, labor, plans, design/hydraulic calculations, shop drawings, design coordination meetings, plan submittal, rough & final fire sprinkler inspections.
- Design-Build Engineering will be provided for this project.
Residential / Hospitality ()