- Ventura, CA
Stout Burgers and Beers – Ventura
Scope of Work
- Provide installation of (2) two new overhead fire sprinkler systems throughout the existing building at 328 E Main Street as well as a new modular building, as shown on provided plans and specifications.
- Building construction is type V-B & I-B approximately 4,515 & 900 ft.² in total floor area. Systems to comply with the City of Ventura Fire Department as well as NFPA-13, 2019 requirements for A-2 in the existing building and B/S-2/A-2 occupancies in the modular building.
- Sprinkler coverage will be provided throughout the structure. Heads will be spaced for ordinary occupancies. Fire sprinkler spacing to be a maximum of 130 sq. ft.
- Precision Fire’s point of connection to be 6” above finished grade.
- Fire sprinkler risers to include electronic flow switch, and electronic 10-inch fire bell (installation of the bell by others & wiring to bell and flow switch also to be done by others)
- Fire sprinklers in the new scope of work to be new quick response heads per NFPA 13 2019.
- All above-ground piping shall be but not limited to steel sch. 7, 10, 30 & 40 with threaded and/or Victaulic grooved/mechanical fittings.
- Work shall include all materials, labor, plans, design calculations, shop drawings, design coordination meetings, plan submittal, rough & final fire sprinkler inspections.
- Design-Build Engineering will be provided for this project.
- Copies of Permits & Approved Fire Sprinkler Plans to be provided to Client upon request.
Loading next items...