- Los Angeles, CA
Digital Fusion – Los Angeles
Scope of Work
- Sprinkler coverage will be provided below new suspended and hard lid ceilings only as shown on provided plans and specifications.
- Existing upright coverage shall remain the same with no change. Heads will be spaced light hazard for “B” occupancies.
- Fire Sprinkler Heads installed under T-Bar shall be center of tile respectively.
- Fire sprinklers in new scope of work to be new quick response per NFPA 13 2019.
- All piping to be added and/or relocated are to meet local and NFPA 13 2016 standards and the City of Los Angeles Building and Safety.
- Design-Build Engineering will be provided with our services.
- Work shall include all materials, labor, plans, shop drawings, plan submittal, rough and final inspections.
Loading next items...