- Los Angeles, CA
PROJECT: CSUN Annex Academic Building – Los Angeles
Scope of Work
- Provide installation of new overhead fire sprinkler systems throughout the proposed Design-Build New Academic Building; 3 (three) Levels, as shown on provided plans and specifications.
- Building construction is type II-A approximately 40,145 ft.² in total floor area. Systems to comply with the County of Los Angeles Fire Department as well as NFPA-13, 2019 requirements for “A-1”, “A-3” & “B” occupancies.
- Sprinkler coverage will be provided throughout the structure. Heads will be spaced for light occupancies. Fire sprinkler spacing to be a maximum of 225 sq. ft.
- Precision Fire’s 5’ from structure.
- Fire sprinkler riser to include electronic flow switch, and electronic 10-inch fire bell (installation of the bell by others & wiring to bell and flow switch also to be done by others)
- Fire sprinklers in the new scope of work to be new quick response heads per NFPA 13 2019.
- All above-ground piping shall be but not limited to steel sch. 7, 10, 30 & 40 with threaded and/or Victaulic grooved/mechanical fittings.
- Work shall include all materials, labor, plans, design calculations, shop drawings, design coordination meetings, plan submittal, rough & final fire sprinkler inspections.
- Design-Build Engineering will be provided for this project.
Residential / Hospitality ()