- Ojai, CA
Golden Pool House – Ojai
Scope of Work
- Provide full fire sprinkler coverage throughout proposed residence as required per NFPA 13D and jurisdiction requirements of City of Los Angeles Building and Safety
- Estimated two days to complete work.
- At least one English speaking foreman.
- Building construction is type V-B. Systems to comply with the County of Ventura Fire Department as well as NFPA-13D, 2019 requirements for “R3” occupancies.
- Sprinkler coverage will be provided through out structures. Heads will be spaced for light hazard residential, fire sprinkler spacing to be at maximum 256 sq. ft.
- Also, to include labor, system design and hydraulic calculations, plan submittal and approval, and rough & final fire department inspections.
- All sprinkler heads shall be quick response concealed.
- Fire sprinkler riser to include, electronic flow switch, and electronic 6-inch fire bell (installation of bell, wiring of bell & flow switch by others)
- Work shall include all materials, labor, In-house Engineering and plan submittal, rough and final inspections.
- Custom Fire Sprinkler Covers available upon request outside white, black or chrome.
Loading next items...