- Malibu, CA
Residential Project – Malibu
Scope of Work
- Provide full fire sprinkler coverage throughout proposed residence as required per NFPA 13D and jurisdiction requirements of County of Los Angeles Fire Department
- Building construction is type V-B. Systems to comply with the City of Los Angeles Building and Safety as well as NFPA-13D, 2019 requirements for “R3” occupancies.
- Sprinkler coverage will be provided through out structures. Heads will be spaced for light hazard residential, fire sprinkler spacing to be at maximum 256 sq. ft.
- Provide copper installation on 2nd Floor only, due to icynene.
- All sprinkler heads shall be quick response concealed.
- Fire sprinkler riser to include, electronic flow switch, and electronic 6-inch fire bell (installation of bell, wiring of bell & flow switch by others)
- Work shall include all materials, labor, plans, design calculations, shop drawings, design coordination meetings, plan submittal, rough & final fire sprinkler inspections.
- Custom Fire Sprinkler Covers available upon request outside white, black or chrome.
Loading next items...