- Ventura, CA
Residential Project – Rincon Beach
Scope of Work
- Provide full fire sprinkler coverage throughout proposed residence as required per NFPA 13D and jurisdiction requirements of LADBS.
- Building construction is type V-B. Systems to comply with the City of Ventura Fire Department as well as NFPA-13D, 2019 requirements for “R3” occupancies.
- Sprinkler coverage will be provided through out structures. Heads will be spaced for light hazard residential, fire sprinkler spacing to be at maximum 256 sq. ft.
- Also, to include labor, system design and hydraulic calculations, plan submittal and approval, and rough & final fire department inspections.
- All sprinkler heads shall be quick response concealed.
- Fire sprinkler riser to include, electronic flow switch, and electronic 6-inch fire bell (installation of bell, wiring of bell & flow switch by others)
- Work shall include all materials, labor, In-house Engineering and plan submittal, rough and final inspections.
- Custom Fire Sprinkler Covers available upon request outside white, black or chrome. (please call office).
- All CPVC pipe is not compatible with spray insulation or any material with Icynene. It is the contactors responsibility to ensure that the CPVC pipe does not meet that material. Contact with the pipe will void all warranties on piping or work.
Loading next items...