- Goleta, CA
PROJECT: Deployable Space Systems Inc – Goleta
Scope of Work
Scope of work:
- Provide installation of new overhead fire sprinkler systems throughout the proposed warehouse space, as shown on provided plans and specifications.
- Precision Fire’s point of connection to begin at existing flange, 6” above grade.
- Demolish existing fire sprinkler riser.
- Sprinkler coverage will be provided throughout the structure for Suite 100 only. (Fire sprinkler coverage exempt from suite 110 per Fire Department notice.) Heads will be spaced for ordinary occupancies. Fire sprinkler spacing to be a maximum of 130 sq. ft. & 225 sq. ft. in light hazard areas.
- Includes demo and replacement of existing riser & install new hangers, seismic bracing, mains, branch lines, and drops.
- Fire Sprinkler Heads installed under T-Bar shall be center of tile respectively.
- Fire sprinkler riser to include electronic flow switch, and electronic 10-inch fire bell (installation of the bell by others & wiring to bell and flow switch also to be done by others)
- Fire sprinklers in the new scope of work to be new quick response per NFPA 13 2019.
- All above-ground piping shall be but not limited to steel sch. 7, 10, 30 & 40 with threaded and/or Victaulic grooved/mechanical fittings.
- Work shall include all materials, labor, plans, design/hydraulic calculations, shop drawings, design coordination meetings, plan submittal, rough & final fire sprinkler inspections.
- Design-Build Engineering will be provided for this project.
Loading next items...