- Ventura, CA
VA Clinic –Ventura
Scope of Work
- Provide installation of a new overhead fire sprinkler system throughout proposed VA Clinic, as shown on provided plans and specificationswith prevailing wages included.
- Building construction is type IIB & approximately 54,000 ft.² in total area floor area. Systems to comply with the City of Ventura Fire Department as well as NFPA-13, 2019 requirements for B,A-3
- Sprinkler coverage will be provided throughout structure. Heads will be spaced for ordinary Fire sprinkler spacing to be a maximum of 130 sq. ft. & 225 sq. ft. in light hazard areas.
- Precision Fire’s point of connection to be 5’ from riser room outside building. Installation of sweep/In Building Riser included.
- FPE Stamp/NICET Certified Layout drawings and calcs to be provided per request on 100% Spec book of VA Clinic Project.
- Fire Sprinklers Below T-Bar shall be center of tile respectively.Concealed Sprinklers Per Specs.
- Includes Risers, Mains, Drops, Hanger & Seismic Bracing.
- Fire sprinkler riser to include electronic flow switch, and electronic 10-inch fire bell (installation of bell by others & wiring to bell and flow switch also to be done by others)
- Fire sprinklers in new scope of work to be new quick response per NFPA 13 2019.
- All above ground piping shall be but not limited to steel sch. 7, 10, 30 & 40 with threaded and/or Victaulic grooved/mechanical fittings.
- Work shall include all materials, labor, plans, design calculations, shop drawings, design coordination meetings, plan submittal, rough & final fire sprinkler inspections.
- Design-Build Engineering will be provided for this project.
- Copies of Permits & Approved Fire Sprinkler Plans to be provided to Client upon request.
Loading next items...