- Goleta, CA
Cabrillo Business Park – Goleta
Scope of Work
- Provide installation of a new overhead fire sprinkler system throughout proposed warehouse, as shown on provided plans and specifications.
- Install into open web joists.
- Sprinkler cover to cover new mezzanine per plans and specs and clouded areas labeled.
- Building construction is type III-B & approximately 45,000 ft.² in total area floor area. Systems to comply with the County of Santa Barbara Fire Department as well as NFPA-13, 2016 requirements for F-1, B occupancies.
- Warehouse to be ESFR system with 12 heads flowing at 20psi.
- Warehouse to be ordinary hazard II .20@1500sqft
- Precision Fire’s point of connection to be 6” underground @ 6” above finished grade.
- Fire sprinkler riser to include electronic flow switch, and electronic 10-inch fire bell (installation of bell by others & wiring to bell and flow switch also to be done by others)
- Fire sprinklers in new scope of work to be new quick response per NFPA 13 2019.
- All above ground piping shall be steel sch. 7, 10, 30 & 40 with threaded and or grooved/mechanical fittings.
- Work shall include all materials, labor, plans and plan submittal, city business license, rough & final fire sprinkler inspections.
- Design-Build Engineering will be provided with our services.
- Copies of Permits & Approved Fire Sprinkler Plans to be provided to Client upon request.
Residential / Hospitality ()