- Ventura, CA
Residential Project – VENTURA
Scope of Work
• Provide full fire sprinkler coverage throughout proposed residence as required per NFPA 13D and jurisdiction requirements of City of Ventura Fire Department.
• (2) Fire Risers, one feed for residence, one for garage.
• Estimated time to complete; 4 working days.
• Daily clean-up included in price.
• Foreman to be English Speaking.
• Building construction is type V-B. Systems to comply with the City of Los Angeles Building and Safety as well as NFPA-13D, 2019 requirements for “R3” occupancies.
• Sprinkler coverage will be provided through out structures. Heads will be spaced for light hazard residential, fire sprinkler spacing to be at maximum 256 sq. ft.
• Also, to include labor, system design and hydraulic calculations, plan submittal and approval, and rough & final fire department inspections.
• All sprinkler heads shall be quick response concealed.
• Fire sprinkler riser to include, electronic flow switch, and electronic 6-inch fire bell (installation of bell, wiring of bell & flow switch by others)
• Work shall include all materials, labor, In-house Engineering and plan submittal, rough and final inspections.
• Custom Fire Sprinkler Covers available upon request outside white, black or chrome. (please call office).