- Oxnard, CA
New Trinity Community Church – OXNARD
Scope of Work
- Provide approximately 115’ of underground from backflow to building.
- All necessary excavation for new underground material and fill back. o Installation of (2) 90 Degree Fittings to reach in-building riser connection inside proposed building, to point of connection to install Fire Sprinkler Riser.
- Fire sprinklers in new scope of work to be new quick response per NFPA 13 2016
- All piping to meet local and NFPA 13 2016 standards and the City of Oxnard Fire Department. o Work shall include all materials, labor, plans and plan submittal, rough and final inspections.
- Fire department connection installation
- To include piping: 4”C 900 and ductile iron
- All underground materials
- Backhoe Excavation Design and hydraulic calculations
- Plan submittal and approval
- Concrete thrust blocks and restraints Installation labor
- Underground flush inspection
- Rough & final fire department inspections.
- All underground piping to comply with all local fire, and California building codes as well as NFPA 24 requirements.
- Trenching, backfill and compaction
- Restoration of native ground covering such as grass, foliage, gravel, and landscaping
Loading next items...