- Camarillo, CA
Meissner Filtration – Camarillo
Scope of Work
- Sprinkler coverage will be provided below new suspended and T-Bar ceilings of new back packaging warehouse area only as shown on provided plans and specifications.
- Existing upright coverage shall remain the same with no change. Heads will be spaced light hazard for “M/S-1” occupancies.
- Fire Sprinkler Heads installed under T-Bar shall be center of quarter tile respectively.
- Fire sprinklers in new scope of work to be new quick response concealed per NFPA 13 2019.
- All piping to be added and/or relocated are to meet local and NFPA 13 2016 standards and the County of Ventura Fire Department.
- Design-Build Engineering will be provided with our services.
- Work shall include all materials, labor, plans, shop drawings, plan submittal, rough and final inspections.
Residential / Hospitality ()