- Santa Barbara, CA
PROJECT: Thousand Oaks Corporate Center – Santa Barbara
Scope of Work
- Provide demolition of existing fire sprinkler drops providing coverage in existing office spaces of Phase 1 & Phase 2.
- New water curtains to match specifications of RFI #27 and jurisdictional requirements of County of Ventura
- Upright coverage to be modified at new demising walls.
- Drop fire sprinkler lines inside drywall to new soffits in corridors and outside corridors per detail 8/A7.2
- Sprinkler coverage will be provided below new suspended and hard lid ceilings only as shown on provided plans and specifications.
- Existing upright coverage shall remain the same with no change. Heads will be spaced light hazard for “B” occupancies.
- Fire Sprinkler Heads installed under T-Bar shall be center of tile respectively.
- Fire sprinklers in the new scope of work to be new quick response per NFPA 13 2019.
- All piping to be added and/or relocated are to meet local and NFPA 13 2016 standards and the County of Ventura Fire Department.
- Design-Build Engineering will be provided with our services.
- Work shall include all materials, labor, plans, shop drawings, plan submittal, rough and final inspections.
Loading next items...