- Long Beach, CA
Barry’s Bootcamp – Long Beach
Scope of Work
- Sprinkler coverage will be provided below new suspended and hard lid ceilings only as shown on provided plans and specifications.
- Existing upright coverage shall remain the same with no change. Heads will be spaced ordinary hazard for “A-2” occupancies.
- Fire sprinklers in new scope of work to be new quick response per NFPA 13 2019.
- All piping to be added and/or relocated are to meet local and NFPA 13 2016 standards and the County of Los Angeles Fire Department.
- Work shall include all materials, labor, design build plans and plan submittal, city business license, rough and final inspections.
- Copies of Permits & Approved Fire Sprinkler Plans to be provided to Client.
Loading next items...