- Oxnard, CA
Oxnard Union High School – Oxnard
Scope of Work
- Sprinkler coverage will be provided below new suspended and hard lid ceilings only as shown on provided plans and specifications.
- Open Ceiling areas to be installed with upright protection, sprig-ups.
- Existing upright coverage shall remain the same with no change. Heads will be spaced light hazard for “B” & “A-4” occupancies.
- Fire Sprinkler Heads installed under T-Bar shall be center of tile respectively.
- Fire sprinklers in new scope of work to be new quick response per NFPA 13 2019.
- All piping to be added and/or relocated are to meet local and NFPA 13 2016 standards and the City of Oxnard Fire Department.
- Design-Build Engineering will be provided with our services.
- Work shall include all materials, labor, plans, shop drawings, plan submittal, rough and final inspections.
- DIR prevailing wage rate determination: VEN-2020-1 BC/Fire Sprinkler Fitter used for project (Ventura County)
Residential / Hospitality ()