- Oxnard, CA
Extra Space Storage – Oxnard
Scope of Work
- Provide installation of (4) four new overhead fire sprinkler systems throughout proposed four new drive-up single-story storage buildings, as shown on provided plans and specifications.
- Building construction is type IIB & approximately 38,028 ft.² in total area floor area. Systems to comply with the City of Oxnard Fire Department as well as NFPA-13, 2013 requirements for S-1 occupancies.
- Coverage to be modified through wire mesh inside units.
- Coring of 29 GA PBU Panels to be provided as needed to complete project.
- Sprinkler coverage will be provided throughout structure. Heads will be spaced for ordinary occupancies. Fire sprinkler spacing to be a maximum of 130 sq. ft.
- Work shall include all materials, labor, plans and plan submittal, rough & final fire sprinkler inspections.
- Fire sprinklers in new scope of work to be new quick response per NFPA 13 2013
- Fire sprinkler riser to include electronic flow switch, and electronic 10-inch fire bell (installation of bell by others & wiring to bell and flow switch also to be done by others)
- All above ground piping shall be steel sch. 7, 10, 30 & 40 with threaded and or grooved/mechanical fittings.
- Point of connection to be 6” above finish grade.
- Design-Build engineering will be provided with our services.
Loading next items...