- Ventura, CA
Residence Inn Marriot – Ventura
Scope of Work
- Provide installation of a new overhead fire sprinkler system throughout proposed Hotel, as shown on provided plans and specifications.
- Provide wet-pipe sprinklers for habitable spaces such as guest rooms, guest room corridors, restaurant, meeting rooms and public areas.
- Layout in guest rooms, suites, and corridors shall meet applicable codes.
- Sprinkler coverage will be provided throughout structure and to comply with provided specifications.
- Fire sprinklers in new scope of work to be new quick response per NFPA 13 2019.
- All above ground piping shall be CPVC, steel sch. 7, 10, 30 & 40 with threaded and or grooved/mechanical fittings.
- Provide Fire Pump and Jockey Pump per provided specifications. A qualified Field Engineer will be provided to assist the installation of equipment.
- All sprinkler system equipment to be UL listed and FM approved.
- Building construction is type VA & approximately 92,000 ft.² in total area floor area. Systems to comply with the City of Ventura Fire Department as well as NFPA-13, 2019 requirements for R-1 occupancies.
- Precision Fire’s point of connection to be 6” above finished grade.
- Fire sprinkler riser to include electronic flow switch, and electronic 10-inch fire bell (installation of bell by others & wiring to bell and flow switch also to be done by others)
- Work shall include all materials, labor, plans and plan submittal, city business license, rough & final fire sprinkler inspections.
- Design-Build Engineering will be provided with our services.
- Copies of Permits & Approved Fire Sprinkler Plans to be provided to Client upon request.
Loading next items...