- Newbury Park, CA
VCFD Fire Station 32 – Newbury Park
Scope of Work
- Provide installation of a new overhead fire sprinkler system throughout proposed Fire Station Training Facility, as shown on provided plans and specifications.
- Building construction is type VA & approximately 0,000 ft.² in total area floor area. Systems to comply with the County of Ventura Fire Department as well as NFPA-13, 2019 requirements for B occupancies.
- Sprinkler coverage will be provided throughout structure. Heads will be spaced for light occupancies. Fire sprinkler spacing to be a maximum of 225 sq. ft.
- Precision Fire’s point of connection to be 6” above finished grade.
- Includes Risers, Mains, Drops, Hanger & Seismic Bracing.
- Fire sprinkler riser to include electronic flow switch, and electronic 10-inch fire bell (installation of bell by others & wiring to bell and flow switch also to be done by others)
- Fire sprinklers in new scope of work to be new quick response per NFPA 13 2019.
- All above ground piping shall be but not limited to steel sch. 7, 10, 30 & 40 with threaded and/or Victaulic grooved/mechanical fittings.
- Work shall include all materials, labor, plans, design calculations, shop drawings, design coordination meetings, plan submittal, rough & final fire sprinkler inspections.
- Design-Build Engineering will be provided for this project.
- Copies of Permits & Approved Fire Sprinkler Plans to be provided to Client upon request.
Loading next items...