- Los Angeles, CA
837 W. 82nd Street – Los Angeles
Scope of Work
- Provide installation of a new overhead fire sprinkler system throughout proposed Shipping Container Multi-Unit Building, as shown on provided plans and specifications.
- Shipping Containers shall be prefabricated. Precision Fire Protection shall tie in all connections between the container’s branch lines to the “HALLS” on each floor.
- Underground piping work shall be installed with provided excavated trench provided by Contractor.
- Hydro-Test shall be provided as needed.
- Building construction is type VB & approximately 11,000 ft.² in total area floor area. Systems to comply with the LADBS (City of Los Angeles Building and Safety) as well as NFPA-13, 2019 requirements for R2 occupancies.
- Sprinkler coverage will be provided throughout structure. Heads will be spaced for light occupancies. Fire sprinkler spacing to be a maximum of 130 sq. ft. & 225 sq. ft. in light hazard areas.
- Fire sprinkler riser to include electronic flow switch, and electronic 10-inch fire bell (installation of bell by others & wiring to bell and flow switch also to be done by others)
- All above ground piping shall be steel sch. 7, 10, 30 & 40 with threaded and or grooved/mechanical fittings.
- Work shall include all materials, labor, city business license, rough & final fire sprinkler inspections.
Residential / Hospitality ()