- Residential / Hospitality
- Santa Barbara, CA
Waterfront Hotel – Santa Barbara
Scope of Work
- Provide installation of a new overhead fire sprinkler system throughout proposed Hotel Building, as shown on provided plans and specifications.
- Building construction is type *** & approximately 130,000 ft.² in total area floor area. Systems to comply with the City of Ventura Fire Department as well as NFPA-13, 2019 requirements for R-1, B, M, A-3, S-1, U occupancies.
- Sprinkler coverage will be provided throughout structure. Heads will be spaced for ordinary occupancies. Fire sprinkler spacing to be a maximum of 130 sq. ft. & 225 sq. ft. in light hazard areas.
- Precision Fire’s point of connection to be 6” above finished grade. Underground is excluded from work.
- Includes Risers, Mains, Drops, Hanger & Seismic Bracing.
- Coverage to be in elevators, trash chutes & Stairwells.
- Coverage and Installation of fire riser at the detached “Compass Sports Building”.
- Fire Pump to include all labor and material needed to complete.
- Fire sprinkler riser to include electronic flow switch, and electronic 10-inch fire bell (installation of bell by others & wiring to bell and flow switch also to be done by others)
- Fire sprinklers in new scope of work to be new quick response per NFPA 13 2019.
Loading next items...